Schmid Thermal Systems, Inc.
The drafter will work with the mechanical engineering staff to create solid models and associated 2D documentation to be used for fabrication. Types of parts involved will be welded frames, sheet metal, machined parts, insulation, heating elements, plumbing schematics, conveyor system parts, wire harnesses and system assembly drawings.
- Create solid models from sketches or redlines.
- Produce 2D fabrication drawings from solid models.
- Create material lists on drawings.
- Assign appropriate part numbers as needed.
- Assign part descriptions following Schmid Thermal guidelines
- Create illustrations for manuals.
- Create graphics content for brochures & PPT presentations.
- May create drawings based on observing and making measurements of shop installations.
Must be able to:
- Collaborate effectively with project engineers.
- Produce clear, accurate fabrication drawings with minimal checking required by engineering.
- Extensive knowledge of SolidWorks. 3-5 yrs experience.
- Familiarity with standard drafting practices.
- Familiarity with document control systems.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.