Data Entry/Lens Inventory Specialist
Excellent health and dental package
Reports to: Department Supervisor
Location: 180 Westgate Drive, Watsonville, CA
Hours: Full-Time – NIGHT SHIFT
This job supports the Essilor mission of “Improving Life by Improving Sight”. The Data Entry/Lens Inventory Specialist will have an in-depth knowledge of company products, services, and policies in order to effectively perform routine work in assigned area that is usually repetitive, requiring limited analysis and use of individual judgement.
- Excellent Health and Dental Package
- Free eyeglass prescription
- Vacation and sick leave
- 401(k) plan
- Stock Purchase plan
Data Entry / Lens Inventory Specialist:
- Operates data entry devices to perform a variety of data entry and verification duties.
- Receives work orders from accounts and enters RX correctly into Lab Management System.
- Responsible for traying work orders/job.
- Responsible for the receipt and shipment of incoming materials, supplies and products.
- Responsible for routing necessary job to intercompany or to offsite locations.
- Research and verify product availability.
- Process redos by entering into Lab Management System.
- Typing regularly and consistently.
- Perform other duties in the RX Order Entry area as assigned by Manager and Supervisor.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Observe all company policies, rules and safety practices.
- Proficient in data entry/keyboarding, with the ability to quickly learn new programs.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read/write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Function in a role with measurable standards.
- Effectively perform in a fast-paced production environment.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Previous experience in an optical lab production environment is preferred but not required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Regularly sit/stand/walk for the duration of shift.
- Consistently lift and move up to 15 lbs. above shoulder height and waist high unaccompanied.
- Able to use phones, typing, handwriting, and workstation-related equipment.
CSC Group is a company that is part of Essilor-Luxottica, world-wide leader in ophthalmic lenses and frame manufacturing, and distribution. Essilor-Luxottica employs 150,000 employees dedicated to eradicating poor vision in all regions of the world by 2050.