The primary function of the Mobilehome Park Manager is to competently handle all on-site park operations. The Property Manager will work under the direction of the Portfolio Manager to complete daily, weekly and monthly tasks including but not limited to:
· Rent collection and remote bank deposits.
· Rules enforcement.
· Working with vendors to obtain project bids and ensure those projects are completed with the scope of the bid.
· Collect applications for residency and review for completeness.
· Oversee routine maintenance and minor repairs of park infrastructure.
· Compose letters of various nature to residents.
· Send out monthly billing statements.
· Read utility meters.
In this role, the ideal applicant will have some property management experience and while possessing both maintenance and administrative skills. Must demonstrate good judgment, gentle customer service, problem solving skills, working knowledge of park infrastructure, working knowledge of basic Windows based software, the ability to efficiently multi -task and the capability and flexibility to address issues that may arise.
Please respond to this posting by including a resume with employment references.
This position is offered at $20 - 22$ per hour, 6 hours per day, Monday thru Friday.
There is maintenance support staff consisting of one full time maintenance tech and one part time maintenance tech.
The park is located in Santa Cruz near Black's Beach.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.