The ABRITE Organization is seeking full-time and part-time Behavior Interventionists/Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) to provide intensive in-home and/or school-based behavioral intervention with children 1 to 18 years of age in Santa Cruz County.
Details of the position:
Prior to beginning instruction with our learners, all interventionists are provided with extensive training on the methods of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) in order to teach behavior interventionists how to increase the acquisition of skills in all developmental domains while decreasing problem behaviors that interfere with learning.
After training, all behavior interventionists who meet performance criteria can sit for the RBT exam (with reimbursement for 1 test fee). The position of the interventionist entails delivering intensive 1:1 behavioral instruction to the children in our program in their natural environment (school and/or home). Instruction is structured and extensive data collection occurs on all learning targets.
1. Must be interested in learning about ABA
2. Must be an energetic person who enjoys working with children.
3. Must have your own car and valid driver's license.
4. Must be able to lift and/or pull 50 pounds.
5. Spanish speaking is a plus, but not a requirement.
1. Competitive pay and raises after RBT certification
2. Flexible schedule
3. Paid training and advancement opportunities
4. Paid drive time
5. Mileage reimbursement
6. Medical Benefits (Monthly health insurance stipend) for FT.
7. Paid Vacation and Federal Holidays for FT.
8. Training and advancement opportunities
9. $100 Starting Bonus
10. While we are under Shelter in Place orders, we will be offering an increased rate of pay for sessions conducted in person.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.