Join the largest member-owned financial institution in Santa Cruz County. Our award-winning organization has been recognized by:
* Best Places to Work in the Bay Area
* Best Credit Unions to Work For
* California's Small Business Volunteer Program of the Year
* Local "Reader's Choice Surveys"
Bay Federal Credit Union is a Santa Cruz County based financial institution, with our Corporate Headquarters located in Capitola. We have 7 branch locations and serve 60,000+ members.
Bay Federal Credit Union seeks professional individuals who value teamwork and consistently provide excellent service. Bay Federal Credit Union offers an excellent work environment, benefits, training, and advancement opportunities. Our organization prides itself on maintaining quality service, developing our professional staff, and being an employee-friendly workplace.
Bay Federal is looking for a Facilities Representative.
The Facilities Representative position is a hands on position that organizes, processes, and maintains all mail room-related functions. This position maintains the facilities and grounds so that they project a positive image of the credit union and operate as efficiently and cost effectively as possible. The Facilities Representative continually works to provide a safe working environment for members and employees.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Order supplies for the mail room, branches, and break rooms. Maintain accurate records and monitor inventory of all mail-related supplies and order adequate supplies when necessary.
* Perform daily pick-up and delivery of small courier bags and boxes to and from Bay Federal Credit Union locations.
* Maintain accurate records and monitor inventory of all mail-related supplies. Maintain consumable supplies for all ATMs and order as needed. Order and distribute branch stamps, ATM cards, and Cashier's Checks as necessary to appropriate branches and departments.
* When ordering supplies conduct research to obtain the best price for high quality goods. Take into account, quality, shipping speed, and attempt to work with local companies.
* Ensure that mail room/storage area is neat, organized and maintained in a safe and secure manner at all times.
* Serve as the primary contact to answer the shipping and receiving door. Ensuring someone is always available to answer the door during office hours.
* Provide excellent member service to Bay Federal staff and members by providing service with a smile. Be proactive in finding solutions to issues before they become a problem.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• High School diploma or equivalent is required.
• 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training is preferred.
• Ability to multi-task and be proficient in time management is required.
• Ability to complete assignments independently and a timely manner with minimal supervision is required.
Certificates and Licenses:
• Valid California driver's license and insurance with reliable transportation.
To see a full job description and to apply, please go to the following link:
Bay Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.