Flynn Wealth Strategies & Insurance Solutions, Inc.
2121 41st Ave, Ste 208
Administrative Assistant for Financial Advisor and Health Insurance Office
Well-established wealth management, financial planning and insurance solutions firm is looking for a positive and energetic person who fosters a spirit of hospitality, enjoys being part of a team and can also work independently. We serve an array of clientele, including high net worth individuals, business owners, and professionals. The common thread all our clients share is they love someone other than themselves.
- Must have superior attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Must be sharp, have a professional appearance, be ethical, detail oriented and have the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Must be highly communicative, organized, and friendly.
- Must work well individually and as team player.
- Must be computer literate and digitally savvy (experience in Outlook, Word and Excel a must; Adobe Acrobat experience a plus)
Basic duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phones, greet clients, receive packages
- Scan and maintain digital copies of all client information
- Assist in enrollment of individual and group health insurance clients
- Process applications for Life Insurance, Long Term Care, investment products and others.
- Track open cases and follow up as needed with underwriting department and/or clients.
- Keep client information updated on internal data base.
- Other general administrative duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or equivalent
- Investment and/or Life Insurance background (preferred)
Hours and Compensation:
- Full time Monday through Friday, at least 30 hours per week
- Start and end time flexible
- Compensation based on experience, starting at $20/hour minimum
- Potential retirement savings plan after 12 months of employment
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.