If you find yourself looking for a fulfilling career, the Branch Office Administrator (BOA) role may be the right opportunity for you. BOAs team up with financial advisors to help clients achieve their long-term financial goals. We’re proud to have more offices in the U.S. and Canada than any other investment firm, serving over seven million clients.
Our Branch Office Administrators are a valued part of the client team, and we credit much of our success to their unique experiences and professional backgrounds. We value different viewpoints to help achieve results.
We’ll give you the support you need.
Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
You can also expect…
What characteristics would make you a successful BOA?
• Ability to deepen and broaden client relationships
• Comfortable in your ability to identify opportunities to create efficiency
• Strong ability to work independently
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
• Proficient in current and new office technology
• Willingness to learn how financial services/markets work
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.