Are you looking for a position with a quality professional organization that offers you a chance to grow and succeed?
Want to be part of a successful, growing business that is recession proof?
We are a 60+ year progressive Physical Security firm that services the central coast and south bay area’s providing products and services to a variety of clientele, including all types of businesses and individuals.
We are a friendly and fast-paced business, and are busy all year round.
We take pride in the quality of our work and consider our service to our clients the most important feature we offer.
We also realize that our employees are our most valuable asset, so we offer a very competitive compensation package, that includes salary, paid vacations, medical, dental, vision and retirement package as well as bonus opportunities.
We are looking to add a few new key members to our team that will help us realize our potential.
We are looking for people with the right level of applicable experience as well as the ability and motivation to succeed, help the business grow and be part of successful team.
If you have the following:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge of computers
- Minimum of 1-2 years prior locksmith / electronic security technician experience
- Ability to develop solutions based on customer needs
- A candidate who is motivated to be successful, and with a team player attitude
- A candidate that has excellent attention to detail, is accurate in their work, and can successfully juggle a variety of work, projects, and customers
- Are dependable and reliable
- Think creatively
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Take pride in the accuracy/quality of your work
- Want to be part of a successful, growing business that has been recession proof
Then we want to speak with you.
If you believe this opportunity meets your goals and objectives, and your experience and background matches our requirements, please reply with a resume to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
No phone calls Please!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.