Pacific Appraisers is a California based, full service real estate appraisal firm providing appraisal and consulting services on a wide spectrum of commercial and residential property types. The Account Manager position is a great way to learn about various facets of the real estate market.
As an Account Manager, you will help facilitate the appraisal process from start to finish. Appraisal orders are tracked via our online order system and require daily involvement. Your responsibilities will play an important role in helping our appraisers complete their appraisal reports on time. Aside from managing the appraisal process, the job will require customer service calls, property research, and marketing to prospective clients.
· Must have a pleasant demeanor on the phone and in your emails, even under pressure and be able to handle challenging customers/appraisers with empathy and tact.
· Must be able to handle multiple assignments/tasks quickly and efficiently.
· Must be able to add new clients and manage existing clients by building strong personal relationships and providing excellent customer service. Must know and understand your accounts and their needs.
· Must be a team player and cover for co workers when they are out. Need to help out with small projects around the office when time permits.
Key skills & abilities:
· Technology - able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
· Strong computer skills & an aptitude to learn and use other systems
· Attention to detail, high-level accuracy with documents
· Concerned about doing things the right way
· Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
· Ability to bring about order in the midst of a fast paced work environment
· Open to new ideas and systems
· Service based attitude
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.