Threshold Enterprises LTD
2280 DELAWARE AVE
Established in 1978, Threshold Enterprises is an industry leader in the manufacture and distribution of award-winning Source Naturals® and Planetary Herbals™ nutritional supplements. Our vision is to be the solutions provider for our consumers’ desire to enjoy optimal health and well-being by providing fine quality dietary supplements and nutritional education. Headquartered in Scotts Valley, CA we also have locations in Santa Cruz, Watsonville, and Winchester, Virginia, employing over 700 team members.
Summary of Job Duties:
Under limited Supervision, perform a wide variety of duties to install, maintain, and improve Facility systems.
Specific Job Duties:
- Clearly communicate with the Supervisor regarding the status of projects.
- Perform internal and external plumbing repairs.
- Perform lighting and electrical repairs, change light bulbs and ballasts as needed.
- Perform carpentry work on doors, tables, desks, walls, framing, sheet rock and tiles.
- Investigate and correct the cause of leaks in roof and HVAC ducting.
- Do daily, weekly, and monthly checks on A/C units and lighting.
- Establish and maintain inventory of spare parts and preventive maintenance service schedule for facility-related equipment.
- Handle hazardous materials issues as designated by Safety Manager, assigned by Supervisor.
- Safely Operate lift equipment, forklifts, pallet jacks and scissor lift as needed.
- Maintain GMP compliant Facility to support safe and effective manufacturing and packaging of nutraceutical products.
- Perform all tasks as assigned by Threshold management.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Five years general facility maintenance experience.
- Good DMV print out.
- Ability to reach, lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Availability for overtime as required completing jobs etc.
Skills and/or Training Desired:
- Carpentry & Plumbing Experience
- Knowledge of the principles and methods of electrical systems repair
- High School graduate
- Visio skills
- Basic Computer skills
Please APPLY by visiting the Threshold website, under Employment Opportunities:
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.