Established in 1978, Threshold Enterprises is an industry leader in the manufacture and distribution of award-winning Source Naturals® and Planetary Herbals™ nutritional supplements. Our vision is to be the solutions provider for our consumers’ desire to enjoy optimal health and well-being by providing fine quality dietary supplements and nutritional education. Headquartered in Scotts Valley, CA we also have locations in Santa Cruz, Watsonville, and Winchester, Virginia, employing over 600 team members.
Summary of Job Duties:
Under limited supervision, our Production Admin Assistants will assist in the accomplishment of all administration and other duties within the Production Departments as requested by the Production Supervisors. The role will complete all administrative documentation in support of the department as required in accordance with good documentation practices. Additionally, the Production Admin Assistants will support production with various tasks including the following processes: set-up, bottle filling, cotton and desiccant insertion, and capping, labeling, and packing of filled bottles. Adherence to all food safety and food quality guidelines, and cGMP requirements per NSF and FDA is required. This role is projected to be a 50/50 split between administrative and production functions.
Specific Job Duties:
- Assist in the completion of all documentation required for production in a cGMP compliant manner including but not limited to: batch records, box labels, room and equipment cleaning logbooks, and in-process documentation.
- If certified, operate packaging equipment (e.g.: TC3 and Fairchild tablet counter/fillers, cotton and desiccant insertion equipment, bottle cappers and CVC labelers) used in the packaging of dietary supplements.
- Assist in the coordination and the collection of data required to track the activities of the department.
- Keep accurate logs and reports on products processed. Maintain departmental statistics.
- Works within and around the plant to assist in the packaging of dietary supplements.
- Works on a production line, following all standard operating procedures (SOP) for set-up, cotton, capper, sleever and other tasks as assigned.
- Meet all safety expectations including wearing the required personnel protective equipment (PPE) and follow all safe practices.
- Complies with all Companies Policies, Procedures, GMP’s, Code of Safe Practices and SOP’s.
- Work in a team environment and assist others as required.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- High school diploma, some college preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS products including Word and Excel. Able to create spreadsheets, formulate and graph.
- 1-3 years of Administration experience within a business setting.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in written documents.
- Basic math skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to take initiative and use sound judgment in day-to-day decision making.
- Ability to work in an environment with exposure to noise and heavy equipment in a production environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work multiple shifts and/or schedules including weekends and overtime.
Skills and/or Training Desired:
- Capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Good time management skills.
To APPLY, visit our website, or come see us at 19 Janis Way, Scotts Valley.