Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
The ABRITE Organization
749 37th Ave
We have positions available for BCBAs and for those nearing completion in Santa Cruz County.
What we seek...
- Applicants with a Master's degree in Psychology, Special Education, or Behavior Analysis and BCBA certification (or nearing certification).
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working with children using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Qualified clinicians who are bilingual (English/Spanish) are highly encouraged to apply and would be offered additional compensation
- Strong communication and writing skills
- A desire to work with children
- BCBA's to fill our Clinical Manager and/or Assistant Clinical Director roles in either our Santa Cruz County Offices.
What we offer.....
- Competitive salary with performance-related incentives
- Starting bonus of $500 (given after completion of initial training)
- At least 2-week Paid Time Off (PTO) and additional PTO added with each year of employment.
- Health contribution for medical/dental (401 K plan coming soon!)
- Annual bonuses for each year of employment
- Paid fees for professional organizations (ABAI and CalABA) to keep you involved in the field and build your vita by maintaining professional memberships.
- Paid time off for 1-2 conferences a year and financial support for the conference awarded based on presentations/involvement in the conference.
- All conference CEUs fully paid for by ABRITE.
- The opportunity to grow with a smaller company that cares about the team members and their contribution to the field of behavior analysis.
- Participation in monthly research meetings
- Weekly training and support from senior clinicians so that none of our clinicians feel overwhelmed, isolated or without guidance
- Clinical support from Ph.D. level Behavior Analysts with nearly 50 years of experience in behavior analysis.
- Research and publication opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- All of our BCBAs attend 1-2 conference/s a year and each has the opportunity to learn to present research and begin to propose their own research studies.
- Quarterly team events so you really get to know your teammates
- Opportunities to earn tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities to receive complimentary supervision, at no cost to you, for qualified applicants who can meet the outlined criteria
- A company that understands that our employees need personal time on nights and weekends in order to achieve personal life/work balance.
Why join our team?
We believe in doing what you love and loving what you do. We love the careers we have chosen and feel lucky to work amongst great friends and stellar behavior analysts on a daily basis. This company was our baby 14 years ago and it's filled with family still to this day. We have employees that have been with us for 14 years and some that are brand new to our team but we hope that each employee sees that we truly value him/her and can't wait to see what we can collectively contribute to the field of behavior analysis and the lives of the awesome children we work with. Please also review the 'about us' section of our website, with attention to the final section entitled Why ABRITE. Thanks for taking the time to learn about us ;)
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.