We are a small legal office that represents injured workers and helps them get benefits from the Insurance Company. We are seeking a temporary worker (but potentially full time) who will help with the office work including, but not limited to: answering phone calls, translating from English/Spanish, Spanish/English, managing case file documents online, coordinating calendar, responding to email and attending staff meetings. The following is a bullet point summary:
- a person who is bilingual;
- high school graduate;
- for 20 hours but should have the flexibility of working 30 to 40 hours if needed;
- must have office skills (Microsoft office, Google Calendar, Google Drive/docs, printing/faxing/scanning, etc.);
- friendly, courteous and eager to learn; and
- prior legal office experience NOT required.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.