Assistant Probation Division Director
County of Santa Cruz
701 Ocean Street, Room 510
$7,403 - 9,886 month
Paid holidays, excellent benefits and CalPERS retirement!
The County of Santa Cruz has an exciting new opportunity!
- Coordinate, order and schedule the day-to-day operations of juvenile hall, Adult or Juvenile Services Unit (including a satellite office) of the Probation Department;
- Supervise and train subordinate staff
THE REQUIREMENTS: Any combination of education and experience which will provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying, unless otherwise specified. A typical way to obtain these would be:
- One year of experience equivalent to a Deputy Probation Officer III in the County of Santa Cruz. Work history must include experience working with juveniles.
- One year of experience equivalent to an Institutional Supervisor in the County of Santa Cruz in a juvenile detention facility.
- One year of experience equivalent to a Supervising Corrections Officer in the County of Santa Cruz. Work history must include experience working with juveniles.
The County of Santa Cruz offers a generous benefits package which includes annual leave, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision and retirement benefits!
Live and work in beautiful Santa Cruz County
Apply online at www.santacruzcountyjobs.com
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.