Rolands & Associates Corporation
120 Del Rey Gardens Drive
Full Time : Immediate Opening
- Prepare and submit annual incurred cost proposals.
- Prepare and submit final cost vouchers for expired contracts.
- Review submitted cost vouchers to Government for accuracy.
- Prepare monthly accounting reports for Government Contracts.
- Support Contracts Manager in preparing proposals for contracts.
- Support Bookkeeper in coding expenses.
- Support the President and CEO in all financial affairs.
Bachelor’s degree or greater in any field such as accounting, business finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, marketing or equivalent experience. Education may be substituted for experience.
At least one year of experience in any of the following areas:
- Financial management of US Government contracts.
- Managing contractor's performance for compliance with contract data reporting requirements.
- Coordinating requests for waivers or deviations from contract terms.
- Managing disbursement of funds and funding execution to ensure contractual compliance.
- Preparing administrative and reporting actions for inclusion in final close out of financial portions of the U.S. documents.
Conditions of Employment
- Appointment is subject to suitability as determined by a completed background investigation.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Government Non-Critical Sensitive Secret security clearance.
This is a full time position. Pay is commensurate with experience and education.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.