Clinical Applications Manager - 2509308
Salud Para La Gente
The Clinical Applications Manager will work under the supervision of the Director of IT & Data Systems, as a member of the Clinic Operations team, to meet the technology related needs of employees using health information technology systems including: electronic health records, electronic dental records, practice management systems, appointment scheduling and billing. The Clinical Applications Manager will guide the implementation of improvements and efficiencies within data system applications. The Clinical Applications Supervisor must be able to work effectively with both end users and technical staff and combine excellent technical skills with a sincere desire to help people use technology effectively. This position will also supervise the Data Systems team including oversight of the team’s workload, assessment of each member’s performance and coaching or mentoring as needed.
This position supports the organization's mission, vision, and values through excellence and competence, collaboration, innovation, respect, commitment to our community, and accountability and ownership.
- Provide day-to-day oversight of Data Systems Department; identify team training needs and provide cross-training; conduct performance evaluations and establish development plans for each team member.
- Responsible for optimizing, maintaining, upgrading, and testing EHR and related software applications, including the development of forms to support effective use of the EHR.
- Develop expert knowledge of all EHR and EDR related applications e.g. practice management system, billing system.
- Provide project management oversight to data system projects. Provide routine status and project reports to management as needed.
- Design and implement training plans for staff on EHR and related applications, including creation of training documents and leading hands-on training.
- Develop and document workflows for staff use of applications.
- Oversee and monitor to resolution trouble tickets with vendor support.
- Develop and administer auditing functions to support data integrity.
- Create, implement and maintain documentation of EHR/EDRsystems and change management.
- Act as a liaison between the IT department, clinical staff, operational staff and software vendors regarding specific software product issues.
- Oversee help-desk
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.