MEDICAL OFFICE MANAGER
160 Green Valley Road Suite 202
COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
MEDICAL OFFICE MANAGER: We are looking for a qualified medical office manger to run our medical facility. The qualified candidate will be responsible for day-to-day operation, budgeting and maintaining medical and staff records. This is a 5-physician Ophthalmology office with practices in two locations.
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medi-cal, Occupational Safety and Health Administration Regulations and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act required.
- Candidate must have strong computer skills, experience with several software programs, and experience with Electronic Health Records (EHR) a plus.
- Duties include managing and overseeing the practice budget, managing accounts payable, accounts receivable, and maintaining insurance contracts, HMO's and ensure compliance with contracts. Proficient in QuickBooks and Excel preferred.
- Candidate must have knowledge of medical coding and supervise medical billing and banking. Maintain medical equipment and devices and manage supplies.
- Responsible for insurance applications processing for physicians. Experience working with hospitals and other institutions maintaining physician licenses, insurance and current provider status.
- Knowledge of State Disability Insurance filings and Worker's Compensation.
- A background in human resource management principles and practices. Key competencies include communication skills, planning and organizing, attention to detail, problem solving, confidentiality and judgment. Manage payroll, 401K retirement plans, and employee benefit and insurance programs. Responsible for hiring and training clerical employees.
- Oversee patient satisfaction, and communicate with staff to ensure a smooth running of the establishment. Responsible for facility cleaning, safety and maintenance.
- The successful candidate must be open to different viewpoints and be good analyzing information. The successful candidate must demonstrate a strong leadership ability to motivate others to implement their decisions.
- Excellent salary and benefit package.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.