PT Night Counselor- Tyler House
Encompass Community Services
At Encompass Community Services we provide our community with a wide range of services related to family & social well-being, early childhood education, behavioral health, housing and more. Every day through these services we work to make health, education and housing more equitable for all people in Santa Cruz County. For more than 40 years our work has touched generations by helping people have access to education, rebuild relationships, restore their health and regain dignity.
The Night Counselor is available to work evening and night shifts. Responsibilities include insuring the safety and well-being of the residents and the facility and support the program operations. Some of the assignments require bilingual English & Spanish ability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Insure adequate security for program residents and property.
- Responsible for dealing with client behavioral and/or medical issues and facility fire, or natural emergencies while on duty.
- May provide therapeutic crisis management.
- May provide therapeutic intervention services based on best practices & selected evidence based practices for mental health or substance use disorders and/or co-occurring disorders.
- File maintenance, dispense medication, incident reporting, shift change reporting, household duties as required.
- General security checks, headcounts.
- Comply with regulatory requirements.
- Must respond to emails.
- Must communicate effectively and be able to use current technology in the following areas: shift notes, incident reports, correspondence with community service providers.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- BA or BS in related field
- 1+ year of related or lived experience
- Ability to work independently, manage time well
- Valid driver’s license and clean DMV required
- Computer literacy
Please apply at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=47bfbe97-224c-4f13-a495-e943969553a0&jobId=268901&lang=en_US&source=CC3&ccId=19000101_000001
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.