NHS, Inc. has over 40 International Licensing partners in countries such as Australia/NZ, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Europe and Japan across multiple categories including apparel, apparel accessories, hardgoods, safety gear, mobile games/apps, art, miniature toy skateboards, and footwear. The NHS, Inc. Licensing business segment continues to expand into other categories and regions around the world. This position provides an exciting opportunity to work in the International Licensing arena.
The Licensing Coordinator will be a key member of the NHS Licensing department staff, reporting to the Department Manager, working closely and cooperatively with the Global Licensing Manager, creative/design, marketing, apparel, credit and shipping departments and other members of the NHS team. This is a full-time, in-house position.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Facilitate contract executions ensuring all deadlines are met and acting as point of contact for various licensees, team riders, artists, attorneys, agents and managers.
- Assist with onboarding of Licensees and Licensors ensuring all departments receive the documentation needed to comply with all contractual obligations.
- Maintain database of all active license agreements both where NHS is the Licensor and the Licensee ensuring deadlines are communicated to various department members in a timely manner.
- Assist with processing new licensee applications.
- Oversee licensee sample processes for both NHS samples and Licensee samples. This includes gathering, entering, processing and shipping of NHS sample orders, order status & payment ensuring compliance with various vendor guidelines. Monitor licensee development calendars for licensed product sample deadlines and communicate with Licensees regarding international shipments to NHS.
- Assist with quarterly royalty report collection and processing.
- Upload various licensee digital assets to WebDAM including ensuring monitoring and maintaining proper naming conventions and metadata schema.
- Distribute digital assets to licensees as needed.
- Manage layout and inventory of licensee samples including inventory transfers to seconds warehouse seasonally.
- Prepare and submit designs and Pre-Production Samples to Licensors for review and approval.
- Coordinate gathering of annual reports evidencing Licensee’s marketing activities in the territory.
- Coordinate Licensee visits to NHS or travel to Licensee territories as well as scheduled meetings & presentations to Licensees.
- Schedule monthly meetings with Licensees.
- Enter department promo orders.
- Set up proofs of marketing assets for approval within Ziflow.
- Oversee department physical and digital document and asset retention.
- Assist with team related contract maintenance as needed including maintenance of contract database tacking expirations and renewals.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to details.
- Must be a team player, flexible, and have strong organizational & follow up skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel programs.
- Must be well-versed in “Paving The Way” Order Processing (will train).
- Prior experience with WebDam, Asana, Skype, SmartSheets and/or DocuSign.
- Empathy and patience in dealing with foreign Licensee partners for whom English is their 2nd language.
- Understanding of International Time Zones & time differences.
- Interest in learning about the skateboard industry, various Social Media platforms, events, promotions & tradeshows.
NHS, Inc. offers ~ Competitive salary and profit sharing bonus plan. Health insurance (low employee contribution), 401K plan, and personal time off. FREE Espresso, Hot Cocoa, and Popcorn (on Fridays). Awesome employee discounts on NHS product as well as discounts at other well-known companies. Work for a great company that offers quality of life, flexibility, a good vibe, no politics and a relaxed environment.